lunedì 30 gennaio 2017

An (almost) entire year of... empties!

Plus a couple that were finished early this year.
This is going to be a photographs only type of post, because there would be hundreds of review to do in one swipe but honestly...

The lovely lady Sweet Brown really got the point.

I'm really proud of having finished so much stuff! So, here they are in all their "glory" and many different photos that were taken at different times:
  






















The very bad:
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover (makes my skin hyper sensitive);
Prada Candy Floreale sample (hated this fragrance so much, it gave me headaches!);
Dr. Organic Royal Jelly shampoo (the assistant who recommended this said it was such a blessing for dry hair. Actually, it made my hair even drier!);

The very good:
Some were new discoveries, some were repurchases, but I was impressed with so many of the products I've used this year: all the So'Bio Etic products, Cuccio Sea Salts, Cattier mattifying cream, Lush Don't Look at Me, Alkemilla Detergente intimo delicato Aloe Vera, Melvita Nectar Pur, Equilibra Crema Solare Spray, Versace Yellow Diamond Intense edp, Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia... Just to name the outstanders.

Take care beauties!

A presto bellezze!

Gra

1 commento:

Sentitevi libere/i di lasciare tutti i commenti che volete, mi piace leggerli e conoscervi attraverso i vostri gusti e le vostre opinioni.
Vi chiedo, però, di non postare commenti spam (come link a giveaway, all'ultimo post, ecc...) e per favore, cercate di non chiedermi il sub4sub: non preoccupatevi, se mi piace il vostro blog mi iscrivo a prescindere dal fatto che voi siate iscritte/i al mio se non vi piace ;)

Feel free to leave comments, indeed I really like reading them and learn your opinions and preferences.
But please don't spam and don' ask the sub4sub: don't worry, If I like your blog be more than certain that I'll add to my GFC and/or Bloglovin', even if you're not following me (if you don't want to)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...